A herald appears on your lands. The symbol on the herald’s tabbard is a stylized image of a red cloud with three forks of lightning slashing down at a small ven castle underneath it. With a quick clearing of the throat, the herald begins to speak,
Brave ven, tortured souls, all who have been weighed down beneath the oppressive heel of life within Shan’ri, listen well to these words. The time of winter has arrived, and with it has come that well honored ven tradition of discarding what no longer serves it’s purpose! You are now invited to celebrate this worthy day by bringing your unworthy items to the castle of Anguish’s Repose. Those who bring objects of power (the herald looks confused, murmuring, ‘relics espec-no, that was crossed out… artifacts. Oh, my, I believe… ummm, no, this must be the right line,’) Ignore that vile usurper! Come to the castle, bearers of artifacts will get hospitality. Bearers of relics will be stabbed!
Rolling up the parchment they had been reading from, the herald bows low to whomever receives the missive, then departs.
Guests of Rahna Drew
- Count Bunbury Tal, The Rajan
- Knight Godfren Adrente, Roadwarden
- Sithydeth, Knightly Bard
- Baroness Salvana Valar
- Shaina Silja, the Shamed
- Baroness Lura Burghe
- May Q’n has stolen a resource from Rahna Drew to find a rank one relic to eat.
- Rahna Drew harvests 5 resources.
- Rahna Drew finds 3 rank one artifacts to eat.
- Bunbury Tal reaps two season’s worth of resources to pay upkeep, with one resource remaining.
- Bunbury Tal explores for a rank one artifact with the previously mentioned remaining resource, which he uses as a gift for this althua.
- Godfren spends a season action to hire a Spy Network.
- Rahna Drew pays her upkeep.
- Godfren hires a Secret Army.
- Bunbury Tal and Lura Burghe become mutual Contacts.
- Knight Sithydeth hires a Spy Network.
- Salvana Valar and Lura Burghe become mutual Contacts.
- Salvana met Caliban Ru. He recruited her into the Good and Dear Friends. She also knows of his glorious return.
- Godfren is hunting in the Forest of the Red Wolf. Rahna Drew hears from villagers that bodies are splayed open hanging from trees and their flesh appears to be eaten upon.
- Godfren and his pack are hunting and giving into their Rage, causing rank nine Corruption.
- Salvana gave Rahna a key to a dungeon.
- There is a well known series of Everblooming Roses of Mana Renay which are artifacts, one each of different shades of color. Rahna Drew knows the location of the garden. So does Shaina Silja.
- Rahna has renamed her castle to the Nexus of Despair.
- Rahna has had Shaina Silja create a Tivalti board with Sithic’s antlers and visage.
- Somewhere in the world is a ghost city of the Wolf with a hidden shine to Dagul Sheeda, the Olivanna.
- The Garden of Mana Renay is adjoining the lands of Lura Burghe. It is on lands that have been under constant contest since Manna Renay ascended to be a Grand Suaven, and Count Kether is one of those contesting the lands.
- The color lilac means flirtation without intention.