Our local Good and Dear Friend, Salvana Valar, has invited all noble Ven to participate in an Althua that will go down in memory as the event that no one had a clue as to what was really going on! Will you be able to figure out the Serpent’s plan? Come join us at the Althua of Mystery!
- Rank 2 Fashion to wear a Wooden Sword.
Guests of Salvana Valar
- Rahna Drew uses The Red Wolf’s Relic to found a Shrine to The Red Wolf
- Bunbury Tal becomes Salvana Valar’s Contact.
- Salvana Valar becomes Bunbury Tal’s Contact.
- Rahna explores new lands for Bunbury as his Contact.
- Bunbury discovers a rank one Artifact for Rahna as her Contact.
- Salvana is already building Shrines in preparation for solace.
- Rahna Drew is actually a Tulpa at this Althua.
- Cavala is a neighbor of Salvana.
- Salvana has some of Bunbury’s blood.
- Salvana has some of Rahna’s blood.
- Serpent Philosophers are able to smell the difference between Blooded and Unblooded blood.
- Some Serpent suaven, but not Tyan Bran, have a Blessing that lets the devotee determine from which House unlabeled blood comes.
- Bunbury Tal knows the location of The Serpent Vale. The Serpent Vale is where the Serpent Olivana enters the world to Blood its people. It is also a place where some of the Serpents go to enter solace.
- Salvana has some of Godfren’s blood.
- May Q’n has read the book detailing the history of the sacred Serpent’s line.
- Bunbury has read the part which pertains to Avatars and Banes in the portion of Sithic’s library which is in his control.
- Salvana has some of Cavala’s blood.
- The dagger is a Natural Orichalcum fang of The Serpent that actively seeks blood.
- The riddles:
- coiling, writhing
over hills and dales
tip the scales
- starts as nothing
then gives thanks
next to patron
rises in ranks
- blue when under
black at night
red when over
gives us might
- clear as sky
giver of life
- curved edge
- glass vial
a hidden niche
or on a table
- coiling, writhing
- The answers:
- Several generations back Salvana is connected to the sacred Serpent line.
- Salvana’s castle is at the entrance to The Serpent Vale. Bunbury is very familiar with the land.