A skeletal figure dressed in black trimmed with red hands your herald a rolled note tied with a matching black and red velvet ribbon. When you unfurl the note, you see the words: You are invited to attend the festivities held at Visage this Spring. No gifts required – only your gut. The note is unsigned. Who could be hosting? What and where is Visage? There must be good food, else why only bring your gut?
Guests of the q’val of the Grinning Man
- Kavamandil Valar learned the binding ritual of the demon Set who can invoke Love for another within others.
- Shajar Silja increased her devotion to Stone by +1
- Shajar Silja & Lonor Drew signed a contract to open trade routes between each other.
- Lonor Drew & Shajar Silja are mutual Friends.
- Shaina Silja has been having an extended vision. She has been inside one of her temples to Talia Yvarai writing down the ven equivalent of the Kama Sutra upon the temple walls.
- The q’val of the Grinning-Man and the q’val Dia Ballan are best friends.
- The hostess is a Wolf.
- The hostess’s name means, “Beautiful.”
- The servant named Monty breaks everything.
- Kavamandil Valar is insane.
- The hostess is cousin to Carlo Adrente.
- Monty is a Serpent. His name means, “Breaker of Nice Things.”
- Monty willingly came to serve the q’val of the Grinning-Man.
- Kavamandil Valar the Dark Mistress has set the demon of chaos, Ijole Amiecgleue, on herself.
- The seneschal Monty cast a ritual upon the limerick pages which whisper the words on the page into the minds of those who hold them.
- If he were present, Sithic Jasnine would have won the riddle game.
- Dia Ballan won the riddle game.
- Kavamandil Valar bound a demon to cause Dia Ballan to love her for one day.
- Carlo Adrente is using the hidden temple to Jonan Drax to recruit followers in preparation for the eventuality of becoming a suaven.