You have a choice to come by sea or land to Wolf Island for a Ven New Year’s Eve Party to celebrate the coming of the new spring and the birth of a new child to the ruling family. Maylay has given birth and is hosting this affair! The local Vassels are in attendance to see the new heir of the Wolf Isles. The Road Wardens have killed the Wild Pig Ork haunting the Wolf Isles and is now being cooked by the cooks!
A “spring party” is an excuse for nobles to gather and plot and trade and scheme. Fall in love. So many young men and women in one place, all eager for Romance. So young. So easy to manipulate. So easy to fool into life-long contracts binding them forever. Of course, at this particular party, the noble in question is of marrying age and her consort was recently killed on an ork hunt or was he taken into solace early? She’s available. Ripe for the picking. What the ven don’t know is she’s playing a game with her two friends: who can collect the most promises from desperate old men willing to do anything to win the favor of a beautiful young girl…Winning a Lover If you can’t think of a way to make this complicated, you need to get out more often. Romance is a messy and mean business. You’ve got rivals and parents and brothers and sisters and arranged marriages. Maintaining a Romance is even worse. The ven have laws for such indiscretions and they are not kind. Sure, society accepts Romance, but the law does not. So, we’ve got lots of sneaking around. Lots of innuendo. Lots of other people trying to discover your secret so they can use it against you. Blackmail is such an ugly word…
A married woman or man approaches one of the ven, looking to begin a Romance. She also provides a new ally. An important ally. A powerful ally. And remember the consequences of breaking her heart.
- Rank 3 Fashion to wear a Wooden Sword.
Guests of Countessa Maylay Yvarai
- Rahna Drew uses seven season actions to find seven ranks of Artifacts.
- Bunbury Tal explored ruins for a rank one Artifact on behalf of his Contact, Rahna Drew, because she intends to destroy them.
- Rahna Drew has gained access to Sithic Jasnine’s library.
- Rahna Drew and May will only recognize each other as living Artifacts when they make physical contact.
- The perfume has a narcotic effect and the scent carries.
- May knows The Twins Ritual and ensured that Maylay would fulfill the Contract of bearing two heirs for Dagul. However, only one baby is presented at a time so no on knows of the existence of the other baby.
- The Temple of the Wolf includes both the Artifacts of Q’Val of The Wolf and natural orichalcum bones of The Wolf.
- Dagul Sheeda is a direct descendant of The Red Wolf.
- Both babies have silver eyes.
- The Wolf Isles proudly display Relics of The Wolf, The Red Wolf, and Talia. Relics of the other Houses’ Suaven are held in secret locations around the islands’ sea caves.
- Maylay’s Fox-blooded Twin child has sorcerous orichalcum bones because of the Ritual May used.
- The first born son is a Wolf named Haroon, “My father rejoices.”
- The second born son is a Fox named Lonor, “I am the rival.”
- There is a relic of The Ghost Wolf in the forest and ghost wolves haunt and hunt the forest. The ghost wolves kill no one of the House nor members of The Wolf Isles,
- May Q’n has merged with Rahna Drew.
- The twins have an addiction to The Silken Veil.
- Bunbury and Rahna both see spirit wolves around the althua,
- May Q’n can dowse for Sorcerer King artifacts.
- May Q’n can silence the whispers heard by ven.
- May Q’n replaces the ranks of Relic in an object with equivalent ranks in Corruption.
- May Q’n cannot absorb Relics of Shan’ri nor the Olivana.
- Haroon can summon the The Silver Wolf.
- Haroon has natural orichalcum bones.