Come join the Serpents in their fun…
- Rank 2 Fashion to wear a Cursed Sword.
- Rank 2 Fashion to wear Rooster Hair.
- Rank 2 Fashion to have Facial Tattoos.
- Rank 5 Fashion to wear a Wooden Sword.
Guests of Baroness Salvana Valar
- Count Kether
- Sazaas Eshu, the Countess Kether
- Baroness Rahna Drew
- Rajan Duke Bunbury Tal, the Rajan
- Baroness Wyell Reinhold
- Baroness Alayna Thorne
- Sithic Jasnine harvests 49 resources.
- Sithic Jasnine becomes a Contact of Salvana Valar.
- Salvana Valar becomes a Contact of Sithic Jasnine.
- Bunbury Tal builds a Shrine for Sithic Jasnine as his Contact.
- Sithic Jasnine Explores for Bunbury Tal as his Contact.
- Before the game of Who Killed My Duke? commenced, several wagers were made:
- Rahna Drew has found and consumed a rank 5 and a rank 4 artifact.
- Salvana Valar had to temporarily get rid of Bunbury Tal; as a Rajan she didn’t want him to witness an action she was planning as a Good and Dear Friend.
- Rahna Drew has criminally viewed a card from Sithic’s hand.
- Salvana Valar has criminally viewed one of the winning cards.
- The fruit wine is a 4 year old Vanavel Vineyard.
- One of Salvana‘s veth saw Sithic straighten Rahna’s glass after he secretly glanced at a card.
- Using a room as a single space for movement is allowed in Who Killed My Duke?.
- Salvana’s veth attempt to embarrass her for embarrassing them in front of her guests.
- Salvana’s castle contains an artifact that is listed in the artifact library of Castle Eirilac.
- Alayna Thorne gave Shan’ri a Favor to obtain a ten charge artifact which can answer Yes or No questions for her alone. After the tenth charge is used, the artifact disappears and scatters into ten pieces around Shanri. It can only work again when all ten pieces are assembled together.