Tucson Blood and Tears
A sword with Orkish markings etched on it's blade
Kora was birthed by the Portal of Regurgitation as a result of the sword once belonging to Kyoca Roon being thrown into the portal. Kora demands the blood of ven to sate her appetite, and after an argument with her previous wielder, Kyoca, allowed herself to be claimed by Carlo after Kyoca’s death.
- Attended The Althua of the Eclipse.
- The blindness from Kora’s glare lasts half an hour.
- Kyoca has agreed to kill a Wasp for Kora.
- Carlo Adrente’s Wolf Arm is a DNA donor to the ork sword, Kora, resulting in a blood offspring.
- Carlo Adrente can hear Kora.
- Kora and Carlo Adrente’s Wolf Arm can speak mentally to each other.
- Because Kora became sentient through the Portal of Regurgitation, she knows the portal’s name.
- Kora has wagered two seasons of complete subservience that the Cat would be unveiled and the Falcon would be veiled by the Senate.
- Carlo Adrente wants to steal the hostess’ sword to use it against the hostess and steal her lands.
- Shaina Silja has had a vision of Kora in control of the Senate.
- Shaina has foreseen tonight’s event and will help. Kyoca will eventually fall to arguing with her Ork Companion, Kora, and Carlo. Carlo will reveal Kyoca as a relic-thief, duel the hostess to the death, and escape the castle, Kora in hand.
- Kora has rank 4 Ork.