Tucson Blood and Tears
Seneschal of the Grinning Man
Monty “Breaker of Nice Things”
3 style banked
- Served as seneschal for the Althua of the Grinning Man.
- The servant named Monty breaks everything.
- Monty is a Serpent. His name means, “Breaker of Nice Things.”
- Monty willingly came to serve the q’val of the Grinning-Man.
- For the Althua of the Grinning Man, the seneschal Monty cast a ritual upon the limerick pages of the riddle game which whisper the words on the page into the minds of those who hold them.